UPDATE: The twilight league roster has been filled. However, if you are interested in being a “sub”, please contact us.
The CCMGA Twilight League is moving to Monday!
1. We are looking for 48 players plus subs to form 24 two-man teams to play on Monday afternoons during June, July and August.
2. Players will be paired on a first come, first served basis and put into the appropriate flight based on handicaps. Two players may sign-up as a team if desired.
3. With full subscription, we will create four flights of six teams each, arranged by handicap.
4. Each team will play the other teams in their flight twice with two additional position rounds for a total of 12 rounds per team.
5. A $25 one time entry fee will be required at sign-up which will be used for prizes that will be awarded at the end of the season.
6. Competition will be match play (details to follow). Team standings will be posted each week.
7. Reserved tee times will be assigned so that individuals will not need to call in for reservations.
8. Tee times will be posted on Friday for the matches to be played on Monday.
You must become a CCMGA member to sign-up for this new opportunity to have some fun playing golf and perhaps to meet new people at the Captains Course.
If you would like to sign-up for the league, please contact us. Please include your name, member #, and phone number. Also, please include your partner’s name and information if you will be signing up as a team. If you only want to be a sub, please indicate so.