All 36 holes at The Captains Golf Course are open!
The first CCMGA event is on Wednesday, April 17th (you can begin signing up now)
Why not download an application and send in your dues now while you’re thinking about it?
The CCMGA exists to promote camaraderie and sportsmanship, to organize competitions and events throughout the year, and to support the operation of the Captains for the benefit of all members and guests.
The CCMGA sponsors and organizes a full calendar of events.
Wednesday – Not just Quota Anymore
- No commitment. Sign up online each week.
- Many formats: Two-Man Best Ball, Two-Week Tournaments, and more.
- Everyone is welcome. We welcome all skill levels!
- Memorial Trophy, a season long points competition.
- Great way to meet other members.
And the best of all… You don’t have to make a tee time! We have early block times.
- Wednesday Play begins on April 17.
- Two-Week Two Man Best Ball Tournament ( May 15 & 22 )
- Season-long Memorial Trophy Competition
- The 8th Annual Captains Invitational ( September 7 & 8 )
The CCMGA is the proud sponsor of the Mike Austin Scholarship awarded annually to an outstanding college-bound student from the Nauset Golf Team.